That's Huiibin

Friday, March 6, 2015

After so long...

Hey there! Once again I am super inactive on blogger, those instant blogging app aren't useful anymore and I am held up with a pile of work as what people always say "WORK HARD, PLAY HARD!" so do catch up with me on my other social media okay?


After so long, I have finally graduating from my diploma years and I will be starting my job in May hopefully and should have more time to continue blogging. I really wanna shares all my interesting place with everyone reading this post (*hope there is) but Instagram is the only place that is user-friendly and easy to update yet I have restricted myself posting one per day.

I had a fun one day making short with ups with two group of friends. It good to have a time of with your close friends or partners after awhile as Singapore is a small place, and going with different group of people to the same place can have a different atmosphere.

Today is the first time I have actually stepped into Singapore Polytechnic's (SP) Pool and also Bowling arena. It was the cheapest place I ever went for pool and to bowl. Being an SP students has such great privileges and I had never know of any I had in my school. $5/hr VS $2/session which will you be favor of?  Hahas.

This is just a short updates that I have on the 15th day of Chinese New Year (which is the last day of CNY as well!) *no more angbaos :(*

So in the early morning, I went to meet my two secondary classmates, Fadhil and Zaki, who will also be graduating soon from SP (HORRAY! Congrates BTW)






During their last round, Fadhil and Zaki had this challenge, whoever loss and the only ball on the table will be the number times 10, which determine how many push-ups one have to do. Fadhil was out of luck but he had the Number 1, so 1x10 = 10! That's it, 10 push-ups little boy. Definitely this is no kick for him ^^ I wonder how many does he give to the juniors in school... hmm... or probably what was his maximum push-ups he does as a punishments. HAHAHA!!
Meet Fadhil in his Push-UPs



Next up with my girls, I went to AMK to meet Xuelin and apparently I am late when I can be earlier than her as I took the wrong train TWICE. There you go, change of plan! We went 18 chef as she hasn't has her lunch yet and I ate waffles with Ice Cream... wasn't very nice but I kinda like the raspberry sauce/toppings (:



After that, we head on to meet up with Wist at Bukit Gombak by bus and train!
Xuelin in her "winter wear"

We decided to go for beans and cream rather than Milk and Honey @ Home Team Academy for a chit chat and Wist shared with us a lot about how's working life as a full time will be like. (THANK YOU) and also Thank you Xuelin who also shared with me alot about life:) So thankful and lucky to have both of you around me :D






OYAH! before I end this post, whoever try loading this image I have a word to say to you - "YOU're SO Cute!" hahas it was just a screenshot. April Fool just came early (Idea copyrighted indirectly as it wasn't mend for Early April Fool) 


Hope you guys have a fun day as well! Till the next time. I have actually a lot of Good and Cheap Food to share but my photos are every where and aren't that good quality.  Thanks for reading :D


Visit the adv at the side if you can or bored (:


  Follow me on @_huiibin_ on TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | CAROUSELL

2 comments:

  1. Ur eng so bad lol dont try to be professional blogger if ur english so bad. Not trying to offend u but more of a constructive comment. Maybe can blog as normal blog and not those bloggers that accepts adverts lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro.. This is her personal blog afterall. XD She's free to do or say whatever she wants regardless of her language proficiency.

    ReplyDelete